12th PSRH Conference Vanuatu
Please donate generously to the PSRH Scholarship Fund. We aim to sponsor the education or training of a clinician from the Pacific Islands either in the Islands or in Australia or NZ.
Every scholarship is worth $5,000 and is awarded annually.
Since the PSRH is a Charitable Trust, your donation is acknowledge for tax purposes.
The Pacific Society for Reproductive Health is:
- a society open to all those involved in reproductive or neonatal health care in the Pacific.
- a society formed to foster education and assistance between members in Pacific island countries through the provision of educational workshops biennially and through development of distacne eduation modiatlities for continuing access to educational updates.
- a network of professionals in reproductive and neonatal health providing useful links for continuing education opportunities offered in the Pacific and neighbouring countries.
- a society which seeks to address the problems of Pacific geography and provide support for isolated heath care workers.
- a society which seeks to provide direction and support to members in disucssions of improvements to obstetric and gynaecological services in Pacific island countries.
Who should join PSRH?
Membership of the Pacific Society for Reproductive Health (PSRH) is open to all, however may be of particular interest to:
- Medical practitioners with a special interest in reproductive or neonatal health care.
- Family planning workers
Proposed Trust Deed to be considered at the July 2017 PSRH Biennial Meeting in Port Vila
Pacific Society for Reproductive Health
Address: 525 Remuera Rd, New Zealand, 1050
Phone No.: +649 5235254
Fax No. : +649 523 5253
Email : email@example.com