12th PSRH Conference Vanuatu
Please donate generously to the PSRH Scholarship Fund. We aim to sponsor the education or training of a clinician from the Pacific Islands either in the Islands or in Australia or NZ.
Every scholarship is worth $5,000 and is awarded annually.
Since the PSRH is a Charitable Trust, your donation is acknowledge for tax purposes.
OurÂ Aims and Areas of Focus
The aims of the Pacific Society for Reproductive Health are:
- To promote and where possible provide continuing education in the field of reproductive and neonatal health care in the Pacific both through biennial educational workshops and through various distance education modalities available to nursing and medical personnel.
- To provide a forum for discussion of matters of common endeavor as they relate to improvements in reproductive health care services available in the Pacific.
- To provide support to members in their negotiations with local health authorities and government with regard to improvements in obstetrical and gynecological services.
- To provide a link between professional bodies in Australia and New Zealand and Pacific colleagues.
- To establish a supportive network of health professionals involved in reproductive health in the Pacific region.
- To use this network as a support mechanism for exchange of ideas, knowledge and experiences, and other resources thereby contributing to the improvement of reproductive health services and programs.
- To establish professional linkages with reproductive health expert groups through its affiliation with groups such as Nursing and Midwifery bodies, Obstetricians and Gynecological experts and other NGOâ€™s working with and across Pacific Islands Countries.
Areas of Focus
Our overall focus includes;
- Reducing Maternal Mortality and Morbidity by addressing MDG4 and 5.
- Integration of HIV-STI into Reproductive Health Programs.
- Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health.
- Reproductive Health Research.
- Professional Development & Capacity Building.
Pacific Society for Reproductive Health
Address:Â Â Â 525 Remuera Rd, New Zealand, 1050
Phone No.: +649 5235254
Fax No. : Â Â Â +649 523 5253
Email :Â Â Â Â Â firstname.lastname@example.org