12th PSRH Conference Vanuatu
Please donate generously to the PSRH Scholarship Fund. We aim to sponsor the education or training of a clinician from the Pacific Islands either in the Islands or in Australia or NZ.
Every scholarship is worth $5,000 and is awarded annually.
Since the PSRH is a Charitable Trust, your donation is acknowledge for tax purposes.
Membership Registration Forms:
PSRH Membership Benefits
The Pacific Society for Reproductive Health (PSRH) offers its members:
- A biennial educational conference located on one of the Pacific Island countries.
- A regular newsletter containing;
- Items of interest relevant to Maternal Health across the Pacific
- Information on continuing education activities.
- Educational updates on reproductive and neonatal health care topics.
- A Directory of Consultants available for contact on case management advice and/or other areas of concern to isolated Healthcare workers.
- A unique communication network for those concerned with reproductive and neonatal health care in the Pacific.
- Access to relevant and evidence based information on our PSRH interactive website.
Membership subscription rates are based on members annual income. Currently PSRH subscription rates are:
|Gross Income of Member
|Subscription Rate (incl GST)
|Up to $14,999||$25.00|
|$15,000 â€“ 44,999||$45.00|
|$45,000 â€“ 90,000||$100.00|
Who should join PSRH?
Membership of the Pacific Society for Reproductive Health (PSRH) is open to all, yet, may be of particular interest to:
- Medical practitioners with a special interest in reproductive or neonatal health care.
- midwives, and
- Family planning workers
How do I join PSRH?
The Pacific Society for Reproductive Health has representatives in each member country who provide a focal point for PSRH members. Please complete the membership application form and forward to either your country liaison representative (focal person) or the PSRH Secretariat. please click here for contact details.
525 Remuera Road,
+64 9 523 5253
Pacific Society for Reproductive Health
Address:Â Â Â 525 Remuera Rd, New Zealand, 1050
Phone No.: +649 5235254
Fax No. : Â Â Â +649 523 5253
Email :Â Â Â Â Â firstname.lastname@example.org